TICA is the world's largest genetic registry of pedigreed cats, and the world's largest registry of household pets. TICA is also the only registry in the cat fancy and dog fancy that continues to have steady growth in our number of registrations around the world, and we continue to grow in the number of members, clients and catteries on every continent. We recognize more new breeds than other cat fancy Association, and our household pets compete for the same titles and awards as pedigreed cats. TICA also ensures the future of the cat fancy through our Junior Exhibitors Program and Mentoring Program by pairing experienced TICA Members/Breeders to mentor new exhibitors and breeders. The strength of TICA lies in its members. Breeders, exhibitors, and cat lovers are invited to join TICA and participate in the most progressive registry in the world. Our members are entitled to vote on all issues which shape the Association. Clubs do not vote in TICA. Members are also entitled to belong to breed sections of their choice and may be eligible to be an elected officer. To learn more about TICA, download a copy of our Visitor Guide or visit one of our upcoming shows near you.
I am a member in good standing of The International Cat Association, Inc. (TICA) and have a TICA-registered cattery. I will breed discriminately, and only if I can find appropriate homes for my kittens. I will place kittens only in homes that I believe will provide a life-long commitment of love, appreciation, and responsible care. Any kitten or cat sold as a pet/companion will be sold under the following conditions:
1. I will guarantee that the kitten/cat is in good health at the time of sale.
2. I will urge the purchaser to have the kitten/cat examined by the purchaser's own veterinarian within a few days of purchase to confirm its good health.
3. I will explain to the purchaser the dangers of an outdoor environment.
4. I will provide a written sales agreement that describes all the terms of the sale. I will abide by my own sales agreement.
5. I will make every effort to spay/neuter every kitten/cat prior to leaving Breeder. If this should not be possible, I will require that the kitten be spayed or neutered no later than 12 months of age and not be allowed to produce any offspring. I will provide the TICA registration certificate and/or pedigree for the kitten/cat only after I have received written evidence from a licensed veterinarian that the kitten/cat has been altered.
6. I will not release a kitten until it has been inoculated at least twice against the following: Panleukopenia, Feline Rhinotracheitis, and Calicivirus. I also may choose to give other vaccinations.
A Bengal Cat Cattery
Copyright © 2023 A Bengal Cat Cattery - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy